Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MS WALK MAY 1ST

Greetings, everyone! This Sunday, I will be participating in the annual National MS Society's Walk MS in the Twin Cities. This will be the 5th (or 6th) time Jen and myself have strapped on our walkin' shoes and got down to business. And for good reason, too. My cousin Chad has been battling MS for some time now, and even though it sometimes feels like there is little I can do to help, this annual walk is a great reminder that there is hope. For change. For a cure. For a chance. So it's an honor and a privilege to be able to walk alongside Chad and our family to support the efforts of the National MS Society.

That said, I am hoping you will consider sponsoring me in my efforts. A donation of any size will go a long way to support a great cause.

If you'd like to make a donation, CLICK HERE.


This will take you to a search engine. Simply type in my name (adding the appropriate state will winnow down your search) and you will taken to my page.

Thank you so much.

All the best,
B

No comments: